Our own Loving Presence is our Self. We turn our attention inward and become aware of our own Loving Presence. With focused awareness, our own Loving Presence fills us, grows brighter, and grows warmer. We claim our Self with these words:
I AM My Own Loving Presence. My loving Presence is the Self of myself. I love my Self!
We want to give our Self everything it desires–and our Self wants the same for us. What do we desire, but total Peace, Freedom, Love, and Harmony? These are the infinite and eternal qualities of the Self! We are now aware of the inner activity of our own Loving Presence and we invite it to express itself through us and externalize in our lives as circumstances, people, forms, and events that fulfill our desires.
At first, this Guiding Thought can be confusing. It uses the plural “our” to describe a singular “Self”, and it then uses the singular “I AM” to claim that plural Self. What’s going on here?
Here is my understanding:
“Loving Presence” is singular, plural, and collective.
- There is One Loving Presence. That Loving Presence can be called a Unified Presence, Oneness, One, Christ Presence, I AM, etc. That One Loving Presence is the same Loving Presence within each of us (“we’re all connected”).
- That One Loving Presence comes through each of us, individually, taking on the “imprint” of our personalities. When it is expressed through us, in the world, as us, it can seem like there are many “loving presences” because we each express it uniquely.
- Collectively, we express the One Loving Presence as individuals in communities, societies, etc. Communities and societies show us a barometer of how much of the One Loving Presence “most” people are expressing. What are the eternal qualities of Loving Presence? …“total Peace, Freedom, Love, and Harmony”…how much of this do you see in your community, in society?
This is why:
- When I invoke or call upon my own (singular, individual) Loving Presence, I am also able to invoke or call upon yours. All I have to do is intend it.
- When I raise my consciousness of my own Loving Presence, I raise the collective consciousness of the One Loving Presence.
- The more my personal expression of my own Loving Presence brings forth the eternal qualities of the One Loving Presence, the more others are able to bring forth those eternal qualities through their own Loving Presence.
- One person is the doorway for the collective; the collective is the doorway for the full expression of the One Loving Presence.
This is really what we are doing in this round: we are individually invoking the One Loving Presence for All (we), allowing (being the doorway) for a higher awareness/consciousness of the One Loving Presence in the collective consciousness.
Collectively, the world needs us.