Welcome to Journey of Fulfillment! Today we begin the Journey by thinking/writing about what Fulfillment means to us, today, right now, for this Journey. This does not have to be complicated or complex. Sometimes I think very hard about the “why”—but you do not have to, unless you want to (I’m here to help with the heavy lifting). Let it be whatever comes to mind, like when psychiatrists give people word games, or ink blot tests: “what’s the first thing that comes to mind”. This is especially important if this is your first time, just ease into it.
And to be honest, I am going to make this easy on myself, too. I’ve been doing a lot of heavy lifting all around, so this leg of the Journey is going to be fun and relaxing (I’m picturing a white-sand beach looking out over blue water. Yeah, you see it too, don’t you, those dang Corona commercials).
That is the great thing about these Journeys, they adapt to where you are, to your frame of mind, your consciousness, and they move you forward from where you are. So relax. Just be.
What does Fulfillment mean to me? What seed do I want to plant in my consciousness for this Journey?
This year began with Journey of Purpose. That means that this year has been framed by honing in on my purpose. For this Journey, I intend to focus on bringing about the fulfillment of my purpose (see how that works?).
Here are some of the affirmations that I have been working with this year, regarding fulfillment of my purpose:
- I deserve work that is enriching to myself and others.
- I have what it takes to be successful in the world on my own terms.
- I have everything I need to create a rich, abundant life for myself and others.
- I love doing work I love to do!
- I love working in ways that enrich my life and bring me joy.
- I am doing what is necessary with joy and pleasure to create work I love.
- My healthy body and mind express my Infinite Source.
- I have a successful and satisfying career.
- It is okay with God if I master life in the world, including building and maintaining a successful business and career.
- I trust God. I trust my Self.
- God loves me and loves my success. God loves how I express myself in the world. God loves me for all reasons, and for no reason!
- My life is highly pleasing to me.
- I am happy, creative, productive, goal-oriented, and a full participant in the physical universe. I love Life, Life loves me!
- I love creating situations and people who support my prosperity.
- I participate in the world naturally as my Divine Self.
- I now receive good from unexpected and expected sources.
- I am an unlimited being, accepting from an unlimited source, in unlimited ways.
- I now do work I love, and I am well paid for it.
- I have unlimited potential. Only good lies before me.
- When it is time for a new job, the perfect position presents itself easily.
- I love my career and I amaze people with my exceptional results.
- I deserve to have this exciting, rewarding career—it is so much fun!
- Everything I touch is a success!
- Golden opportunities are everywhere for me!
Please feel free to write these down, record them, use them! If you make up your own…send them to me to add to my collection!
Fulfillment today, here, now is about expression of my Divine Purpose in the world. For the next 40 days, this is going to be what I work on, what works on me.
Peace. Shanti. Swaha. Amen.