How can we live apart from God? God is indivisible. God is our Source and the Life within us. Our Oneness with All through God was established at our births, at the creation of our being. The realization of this Truth is the foundation of our freedom.
I just had to laugh! More specifically, I just had to laugh at myself.
I get all caught up in the metaphysics of everything, and I forget (sometimes) the practical implications. Freedom is really a practical concept, as this slide shows:
- Do you have good health? (If not, how free are you?)
- Are you satisfied (If not, what are you a slave to? What are you chasing? What do you want that you don’t yet have, causing you dissatisfaction?)
- Do you have enough money? (There is freedom in having enough money! If nothing else, there is freedom in not having to think about maneuvering, manipulating, or conserving money!)
- Do you have enough time? (If you don’t have enough money, chances are you don’t have enough time–perhaps you spend your time trying to get more money. There is real value in having time, in letting your mind and body relax.)
- Can you recognize opportunities? (I can tell you that probably, if you are not satisfied, if you don’t have enough money, or you don’t have enough time, you are too stressed out to be able to recognize an opportunity, because you are too busy trying to get what you don’t have.)
I get it. Thank goodness I have good health, I am satisfied, have enough money, have spare time, and can recognize opportunities!
But isn’t is funny that what I failed to recognize for the past 24 days was the very practical nature of these things for the topic of freedom? It’s ok…you can laugh at me, too.
The rest of the webinar was about growing and evolving in order to have greater stability and self-determination in health and income, in order to achieve a new level of freedom (isn’t that what this Journey is about, too?).
That’s kind of exciting to me. Prosperity and ability to make healthy decisions are incredibly important to me, and incredibly vital to a physical (combined with the metaphysical) expression of freedom. I felt very productive and motivated as a result.
If you’re curious…this is a company that promotes whole, concentrated, herbal foods based on 5,000 years of Chinese herbal medicine. If you are curious about your own health, or interested in helping other people to learn about their health, I provide an assessment tool here, and I’d be happy to talk to you (no fee…really, it’s just fun).