The world awaits your expression! You are here to align with your purpose, participate with life, and share your Self. With each moment spent cultivating your Own Loving Presence to be attuned with Inner Divine Mind’s expression, the more you encounter the Perfect Spiritual Idea in your life activities. Choose to be aware! Choose to understand! Choose to know! Choose Life.
Let’s break this down. Today’s Guiding Thought brings together all the previous days.
The Perfect Spiritual Idea refers to the Guiding Thought on the first day of each round. “There is a Perfect Spiritual Idea of Perfect Fulfillment…Divine Presence appears as the perfect fulfillment of every single form, experience, situation, event, circumstance, condition, relationship, and sequence that I could possibly desire.”
Days two and three familiarize us with our Self, as our own Loving Presence.
- Day Two: “My own Loving Presence is my Self…I AM My Own Loving Presence.”
- Day Three: “I am now fully conscious of my own Loving Presence, which seeks expression through me.”
Days four, five and six introduce us to Inner Divine Mind.
- Day four: “My Inner Divine Mind is always expressing itself in all ways through my own Loving Presence.”
- Day five: “The Truth within me–My Inner Divine Mind–flows constantly and purely.”
- Day six: “Today I relax with confidence in the activity of my Inner Divine Mind.”
- Day six takes it a bit further by not just telling us about Inner Divine Mind, but also by asking us to relax, and trust It.
Day eight opens us to the activity of Inner Divine Mind, by encouraging us to have no preconceptions about what to expect. This clear a path not only for the activity of Inner Divine Mind, but also within our own perceptions–that we may be able to recognize the activity when it comes.
Day nine tells us how to open the channel for the flow of Divine Mind: “I share my Self with all and hold nothing back; I give All Love. The Fullness of my Self returns to me as every form, person, situation, circumstance, and event that renews my fullness.”
Day ten (or today, day 20), brings all of this together into one Guiding Thought: “With each moment spent cultivating your Own Loving Presence to be attuned with Inner Divine Mind’s expression, the more you encounter the Perfect Spiritual Idea in your life activities.”
This is Life: the Union of you with Inner Divine Mind, expressing that union through you. We accomplish this through choosing it.
This is the expression for which the world awaits!