We claim who we are, the essence of our Self, established in and by Love. Our Self shines with the strength, beauty, and power of its essence, Love. As we open to our Self, accept our Self, and Love our Self, the Life of Unity infuses all activity and transforms our consciousness. Life as our Self renews our Joy and restores our trust in Life itself.
Several things are coming together with today’s Guiding Thought.
- My “Why” for doing this Journey: Living a life worthy of the Holy Spirit
- Remembering and Forgetting
- Moola Mantra
I’ll try to connect the dots simply for you.
- The only way to live a life worthy of the Holy Spirit is to live as my Self.
- I have forgotten my Self. All I need to do is remember. Right–it’s not always that easy. Who am “I” after all? What is this “Self” that I have forgotten, that I am remembering?
- I can choose to remember. I can shift my thoughts away from those which deny my remembering, and choose thoughts that strengthen my remembering. This is my responsibility. This is a wise use of my free-will (at least considering what I want to accomplish).
- The Moola Mantra has increased my understanding about the relationship between my Self and the Holy Spirit. In the Moola Mantra the Self, as I call it, is referred to as Paramatma–which means (loosely) the Self of the Soul. It is not only your highest best Self of the body, it is the highest creation of you, your lived Divine Self. I would dare say it is also known as Christ Presence. When I remember my Self/Paramatma/Christ Presence, I become a vehicle for the Holy Spirit, Divine Energy.
- Isn’t living in the reality of my Self the essence of simplicity?
With this in mind, the Guiding Thought comes together in a new way:
We claim who we are, the essence of our Self, established in and by Love. (#3: This is my use of choice and free will).
Our Self shines with the strength, beauty, and power of its essence, Love. (#4: how could my Self/Paramatma/Christ Presence do anything but shine with strength, beauty, and power of Love?)
As we open to our Self, accept our Self, and Love our Self, the Life of Unity infuses all activity and transforms our consciousness. (#2: Just remember. A part of you already does. Open. Accept. Be.)
Life as our Self renews our Joy and restores our trust in Life itself. (#1: This is the life worthy of the Holy Spirit, a life of Joy and Trust in Our Self, our expression of the Divine.)