Fill your mind and heart with Love, and align with the Light of Truth. Be Steadfast and focused on your own Loving Presence; live in the peace of fulfillment of your own Divine Identity.
I wonder what’s next for me?
I wonder this on many levels.
- What’s next for my personal growth? I’ve been going through some personal growth (inter-relational stuff) for the past 6 years, that all has been very difficult; but I think I am through it, finally–and so much the better for it! What’s next!?
- What’s next for my spiritual progress? My spiritual advancement has grown it seems by leaps and bounds in the past two years–first my mundan, then my 40-days of fire ceremony to the Divine Mother, now another 40-days of fire ceremony to Haidakhan Babaji and the Divine Mother; I recognize myself as spiritually fulfilled–which only began after the mundan. And I am now recognizing that fulfillment in others more and more.
- What’s next for my service projects? What’s next for my abundance growth? My service projects are bringing me a different kind of fulfillment–and I think they are leading me toward my next abundance growth-spurt. So much of my wondering, doubting, thinking about “when will this happen” has just dropped away–it’s no longer in my mind.
- What’s next for my healing? I am on a really good track with my healing; I’ve been eating kitchari almost daily, and my body has been very appreciative.
- What’s next for my learning? I’ve come to a bit of a lull with my learning (learning fire ceremonies took a lot!), but I am anxious to see what captures my fancy next.
- What’s next for my Love? One of my most beloved pets died about 18 months ago; then another died about a year after that. There was a void that I was not ready to fill. Then, over the summer, the Universe decided to fill it for me: a kitten was abandoned in my garage. It took about 5 weeks for him to trust me enough for me to pet him, but now (8 weeks after he first showed up), he is in the house as family. What new Love will this little guy teach me?
I am wondering these things, because I’ve already come so far. Part of the wondering is “what could be better than this”? “If I’ve gotten here, how much more amazing can I have in my life”?
I now live, most of the time, in the space of always having my mind and heart filled with Love, aligned with the Light of Truth. I falter now and again–like earlier today, when I was tired and hungry, and felt cranky…but it rarely lasts very long.
I feel like I can see through the mud of material reality. I can see (or sense) the spiritual reality that enlivens everything, that exists as everything, that calls to everyone and lifts us up to Itself.
Be steadfast and focused on your own Loving Presence; live in the peace of fulfillment of your own Divine Identity. It happens. I’m here to tell you. Stay steady, seek ye first the Kingdom, and all will be added unto you.
I’ve not arrived; I am becoming. And it’s getting really fun to watch.