Why would I choose to limit my Self? To limit my reality? All of reality is mine, and mine to give! In giving and sharing, my joy increases, expanding Love, expanding Life!
One year ago, around this time, I was beginning to hear–and become curious–about the astrological event called the Saturn Return. The actual return began in December, but I began thinking about it in October-November. Here’s a quick overview of it:
What do you want to be when you “grow up” and are you even ready to take on such a momentous role? Every 29.5 years (approximately), you’ll get the nudge you need to advance into a new stage of adulthood. In astrology, we call it the Saturn Return… (link)
The 2017 Saturn return was significant, because Saturn entered its home sign of Capricorn. This Saturn-Capricorn combination emphasizes work To Saturn in Capricorn, the work is the reward. Self-respect is the reward. Mastery is the reward. ” In short, Saturn in Capricorn is about reaping the rewards of hard work–relentless, ambitions, determined hard work.
When I read today’s Guiding Thought, I was thrown into an energetic deja vu about how intensely I felt the Saturn return last December. At that time, I was feeling ready to take the next step in my real (purposeful) work, ready to forge ahead, brave the elements, stick my neck out, and accomplish everything I could dream.
It’s been a long year. I have not accomplished as much as my ambition had hoped a year ago (but, really, I still have two months before the anniversary of the beginning of the Saturn return). Yet, I have accomplished more than I had even thought regarding my higher Self’s vision for my accomplishments.
My ambition expected me to be “out there” marketing my wares, setting up income streams, wheeling and dealing, forging networks, posting tons on social media.
My higher Self provided me very intense training, to strengthen my relationship with God, to gain confidence in my own faith, to be at ease with my spiritual expression, to desire more spiritual growth.
It was as though I had (still have to?) get through some layers of learning before I could advance.
Am I through those layers? I don’t know. But I can tell you that I felt energized and motivated to work, to thrive, to accomplish even more with the union of my Spiritual Self and my worldly self as I read today’s Guiding Thought.
Ways to support this work:
- Hire me as your Spiritual Coach, you may sign up for a personalized Journey with me Click here for more information. Or I offer 1-on-1 spiritual coaching sessions. This is non-religion specific, and open to everyone, even atheists, though of course we would call something like “self-analysis coach” for a self-identified atheist.
- Indulge in one of my healing services: Jharra, Reiki, Fire Ceremony (see withpearls.com for more information).
- Send me a monetary gift via paypal: paypal.me/SusanBillmaier (please note “gift” in the transaction).
- Tell a friend about this site, the coaching or healing services.
- Invite me to interview on a podcast or for an article.
All proceeds go toward increasing love, light, and a consciousness of Oneness in the world. Thank you for your contribution that benefits All.
These Journeys are always available on this site at no charge. I also provide Jharra, Reiki, and Fire Ceremonies at no-charge to those who ask.