My motivation is my choice. My intention is my choice. My will is my choice. In Peace, I listen within for guidance so that my actions are motivated by joy, my intentions are love, and my Will is simply to share Joy and Love.
Any wavering in motivation or intention potentially opens you up to influences to persuade you (or manipulate you) in a direction that you may or may not want.
If you are not clear about the direction you are headed, you are susceptible to being lead down anyone’s path.
It is so important for you to know yourself. What do you want, really want? Do you have material goals or spiritual goals? Do you want to serve yourself or serve others? Do you care about your own progress, your own evolution? What direction are you going? What are you doing to go in that direction?
If you do not decide these things for yourself, so that you know in your heart what is right for you, then how do you know if you are on your path, or on a path that someone else is suggesting for you?
There is no “right” path. There is no “wrong” path. You do not need to be altruistic, dedicating yourself in service to humanity. You do not need to be a saint or a buddha. You do not need to have no bad habits, no vices.
But it is becoming very important for you to become aware of who you are, as a person. What motivates you? What are your core intentions? What direction are you heading, what direction do you want to head? Where do you find peace? Where do you find Joy? Where do you invest your time? Do you care about other people? Do you care about the world we live in?
Who are you as you walk through this life?
This life is here for you to learn and grow and go as far as you can within this personality that you have the opportunity to experience.
Why should you know yourself? Because life is more fun when you understand who you are, how you interact in the world, and live consciously, making choices that benefit you and your path. You are the most important person in your life. Be a person you love, and would love to be around.
Ways to support this work:
- Hire me as your Spiritual Coach, you may sign up for a personalized Journey with me Click here for more information. Or I offer 1-on-1 spiritual coaching sessions. This is non-religion specific, and open to everyone, even atheists, though of course we would call something like “self-analysis coach” for a self-identified atheist.
- Indulge in one of my healing services: Jharra, Reiki, Fire Ceremony (see withpearls.com for more information).
- Send me a monetary gift via paypal: paypal.me/SusanBillmaier (please note “gift” in the transaction).
- Tell a friend about this site, the coaching or healing services.
- Invite me to interview on a podcast or for an article.
All proceeds go toward increasing love, light, and a consciousness of Oneness in the world. Thank you for your contribution that benefits All.
These Journeys are always available on this site at no charge. I also provide Jharra, Reiki, and Fire Ceremonies at no-charge to those who ask.